Thursday, March 12, 2009

Pokemon Center Tokyo

Pokemon Center Tokyo, this is the entrance on the side of the building


Pokemon Center main entrance door


Main Entrance of the Pokemon Center Store


Pokemon toys


Pokemon video game (??)


Pikachu toys



Pikachu or Pichu stuffed toys

Pikachu's mouse

Another pokemon stuffed toys



Pokemon's Wii and Nintendo DS games


Pokemon cards

Pokemon Union Room across the Pokemon Center where you could play video games on that big monitor

Pokeball Video Game, my son's favorite game


My son, playing the pokeball game




View of Pokemon Center entrance on the left side of the building, second floor




Shinkansen (bullet train) passed by, in front of the Pokemon Center


Daimon Station, where we got off from the train
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our 5 day trip in Tokyo, morning of Feb. 19, 2009- Pokemon Center, Tokyo

My son wanted to see the Pokemon Center in Tokyo , one of his requests for his 8th birthday gift. He is really a fan of pokemon even my daughter likes it. And so our first trip of that day was the Pokemon Center. We arrived there early, around 11am and we're lucky the store was not that crowded yet.

Across Pokemon Center on its other entrance (left side) is the Pokemon Union Room where you can play the video game on the big screen. No one was playing that time we didn't have any idea on how to play the game since the attendants can not speak English. So my son ended up playing the pokeball or the pokechip game which is now his favorite video game. He collects pokechips (aside from collecting pokemon cards) just to play that game, it's ¥ 100 for each pokechip. I wonder how he plays the game in Japanese ??? hahaha. Oh well kids are kids they have ways to understand the games.

Please leave a comment if you want to get the directions there, thanks.

12 comments:

escape said...

kids will love this place! i actually have a favorite pokemon character thats the two cute ones with a plus and minus sign.

the church you are asking on my blog is Liliw Church or St. John the Baptist Church in Liliw.

HalfCrazy said...

Thanks for 'taking' us inside the Pokemon Center! I didn't know it exists until you posted it! I love learning, especially it's from other people and with pictures! :)

Urgh, so much Pikachu stuff! I want the stuffed toys! And I remember being addicted to Pokemon Cards when I was in High School! Good old days.

Joy said...

I just didn't get Pokemon. What was it about those characters that endeared them to many? But I don't hate them :D

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Happy weekend and come back tomorrow!


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

Kala said...

pokemons are so popular here - and also pikachu too! Althhough I dont think we have a store that sells exclusive products of this nature! To answer your question, The pic I took was from the top of the koolau mountains by keahiakahoe =)

Lei said...

Oh!! I like this blog! =) POKEMON FOREVERRR! Yeahhhhhh! :]

Missy said...

Dong- thanks for visiting my site and answering my question. I don't even know that pokemon character with plus and minus sign hahaha

Halfcrazy- Actually we didn't even know that there's a pokemon center until we searched it from the internet :-)

Joy- me too, I think pokemon will be staying forever like "hello kitty" :-)

Kala- Ohh I haven't been on top of Ko Olau mountain

Lei- thanks for dropping by

HalfCrazy said...

LOL. Glad you found it! Takes for the glimpse! :P

HalfCrazy said...

I mean thanks, hahaha.

aurbie said...

Awesome photos. What fun looking at them. I added you to my list, so I will be back.

I did not know they had a Pokeman center in Japan!

You should join us in our shoot out next week. We are posting houses for our Friday assignment.

Missy said...

Halfcrazy- you're always welcome, I knew you'll like my post in pokemon :-)

Patty- Thanks for inviting me again, I will join you next Friday :-) and I added you too in my list

Garando said...

uh... did I mention I also call Garandee "Pokedee"? Because like Pikachu, she's my little "Pocket Monster". Yun lang.

Missy said...

garando- that's a nice nickname for garandee, pokedee hahaha