Sunday, February 8, 2009

SNOW FESTIVAL- IGLOOS

IGLOOS WHEN IT STARTED TO GET DARK


INSIDE THE BAR DURING DAY TIME




INSIDE THE BAR DURING NIGHT TIME


BARISTA INSIDE THE IGLOO

You can order some beer and wine here. We didn't order, my husband has to drive back home. I didn't get to see the price too maybe expensive (what do you expect in Japan).


IGLOO BAR

I read this as "BOR" but actually it's a bar, I think they don't know how to write cursive letters hahaha



HEARTS

The lights were not turn on yet when I took this shot.



INSIDE THE IGLOO OF HEARTS

This is the walkway inside the igloo, made of bumps :-)






IT SAYS "LOVE"

Can you read L- O- V- E?? I think it's too bright, don't know how to set my camera yet hehehe




SNOW MAN IGLOO


ANOTHER IGLOOS

The left igloo has keyboard on it (sorry but I can't read Japanese) and the right igloo is the picture gallery of Oirase Gorge River



Here's the closer look of that igloo with keyboard


Another close-up


Another one



INSIDE THE PICTURE GALLERY

That was me but the wind blew so I have to cover my face :-)

3 comments:

Joy said...

These igloos are gorgeous! How long did it make them to make each of them?

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments.


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman

Garando said...

Nice! I've always been fascinated by bars and hotels made of ice. Hopefully I can visit one someday.

Missy said...

Hi Joy, I just checked the comments here sorry so late to reply but anyways, actually...I don't know how long did they make them hahaha but thanks for always dropping by here.

Garando- thanks for visiting me and I hope you can visit snow festival too