Monday, February 2, 2009

Ice Sculptures

BIG HEART OF SNOW




CHURCH AND SNOWMAN



SWANS




A HEART AND A STAR


LAKE TOWADA ICE SCULPTURES


These are some of the ice sculptures in Lake Towada Snow Festival that I took pictures of. Sorry but I'm not good in taking pictures with snow, it's either too bright or too dark :-) . Any tips from you guys would be very helpful.

I was so cold and I forgot to take pictures each of the ice sculpture. And it was snowing that day and my camera got some snow flurries and made some of my shots blurry. Oh, it's hard to take pictures when it's snowing I didn't know what to do with my camera.....either I was hiding it in my jacket or in my bag or hanging on my neck hahaha but definitley I was chilling taking pictures and they turned out not well :-(

1 comment:

Joy said...

I liked the heart very much!

Re soaps - just go by the scent. Amuyin mo isa-isa. Bilin mo lahat ng type mong scent :D

Thanks for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comments.


joy
A Pinay In England
Your Love Coach
I, Woman