Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bellows Beach- Hawaii



Bellows Beach, Hawaii










------------------------------------------------------------
BELLOWS BEACH

Did I mention before that we went to Hawaii before going to Philippines and before going back here to the states? Well I think I have a lot of post to catch up here hehehe. I have to share my photos when we were in Hawaii! I love their beach so much!

We went to Hawaii last August, we're supposed to check our house there but we didn't have time to check it though hehehe, we were busy meeting up with our friends and going to different beaches; we're selling it anyway so I don't want to see it while me crying :-( I think I will be missing our house there once it gets sold.

We were stationed in Hawaii for 4 years before we were stationed in Misawa, Japan. I miss Hawaii so much and so we decided to visit our friends there and enjoy the beaches of Hawaii . It was just a month plan though but we even got to see the Air Supply Concert, thanks to my friends who paid our concert tickets ;-)

Bellows Beach is operated by the US Air Force. During weekdays, it is only open to those with military or dependent's ID but on the weekend it's open to public and a lot of people come to this gorgeous beach with white sands and aqua clear water that for me is the best among the beaches in Hawaii. I have to go here than going to Waikiki hehehe.

The beach is ideal for kayaking and boogie boarding (which I enjoy doing it) they also offer snorkeling and surfing classes. They have cabins where you can stay overnight, picnic tables, pavillions, miniature golf and paintballs. By the way, did you see me boogie boarding? lol






8 comments:

Photo Cache said...

if you live in hawaii, it seems like you're on your holidays 365 days a year.

happy holidays.

Missy said...

Photocache- yes, you're true, it's everyday a holiday in Hawaii that's why I miss it so much hehehe...so laid back and relax

bertN said...

Looks more beautiful than Waikiki Beach. Is it?

Missy said...

BertN- yes, it's better than Waikiki, I think Waikiki is just overrated and even Maui ;-) I love Bellows Beach, no.1 for me hehehe

escape said...

beach surely looks great and waves... i think is good enough for basic surfing!

thanks for dropping by eskapo.

Joy said...

Why would you sell the house? It looks so lovely there. Gorgeous water and beach.

A couple of days left before the New Year. Are you ready?

Many thanks for your patience, and for visiting Norwich Daily Photo and leaving your comment. Come visit again tomorrow!

Reena said...

ang ganda ng dagat!!!!!!!! i hope to visit hawaii soon because i have many relatives there

Missy said...

Guys sorry for the late response....

Dong- yes, the beach is only for boogie boarding or body boarding

Joy- I can't keep 2 houses at the same time hehehe, the house in Hawaii is so expensive ;-)

Reena- you should visit Hawaii and there are really a lot of Ilocanos there hehehe