Super City Asahi or Veedol Plaza
- Some people they call this store Veedol Plaza and some are Super City Asahi but whatever it is, it offers a lot of stores, there is Daiso or the 100 yen store, marche, asahi, sample style ( I don't know if this is the name, I just got the name from the plastic bag hehehe), there is a grocery inside, video arcades and some small fast food restaurants.
- The store opens 10:00am.
From Main Gate:
- Go straight and make a right turn on the 2nd stop light.
- Go straight until you see a Y-intersection, make a left on this intersection. This is like a T-intersection though but for me this is more Y as long as there is no road going straight, that's the time you make a left.
- Go straight and make a right on the stop light where you will see on the corner of the intersection is Coco's restaurant or McDonald's across Coco's.
- Go straight and you will see on your right side is the sign Super City Asahi.
- Parking lot is in front, the pictures are showing the front parking lot.
From POL Gate:
- Go straight and pass Asahi Super Drug, make a right on the stop light where you see Universe and Nogawa Furniture store.
- Go straight, you will pass Pachinko and McDonald's, keep driving and you will see on the right side the sign Super City Asahi.
- Make a right on this stop light and parking lot is in front of the store.
This store is used to be a Daiei store, Daiei is still showing up on the downtown map from ITT so beware that you might get lost looking for Daiei.