I always go to this vegetable store to buy cheaper vegetables like carrots, raddish, cucumber, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes, etc. but until now I don't know what the name of this store is (????) ; I just call it "vegetable store" or the company parking store hahaha lol. It says on their sign board (first picture) "only company parking" but actually customers can park on their parking lot, right in front of the store.
I was surprised when they are selling this 1 bundle of raddish for 100 yen I think it has 8 raddish in it, so it's like $1, sooooo cheap. Maybe I should start looking for a raddish recipe so I can buy this bunch of raddish just for a 100 yen. I know Japanese and Korean they are making kimchee out of raddish. Hmmm maybe I should try raddish kimchee too.
By the way, aside from vegetables they are also selling, fruits and some dried fish, canned goods and snack food.
- Directions from Misawa AB's main gate:
- From the main gate make a left
- Make a quick right turn on the first block
- Right after the first intersection ,you will see on your right side the sign "Only company parking"
- You can park on their parking lot, never mind the sign hehehe
I guess the meaning of their sign "Only company parking" is "for customers parking only" hahaha I just figured out today while writing this blog.